Email marketing softwares are helping businesses increase revenue and generate leads. MailerLite and ActiveCampaign are prominent email marketing platforms. If you are confused between the two email marketing software with regards to their value then this article is for you. In this article we will be writing our review of MailerLite vs ActiveCampaign.
Mailerlite vs ActiveCampaign
Table of Contents
- Drag and Drop Editor – MailerLite has a really good feature called a drag-and-drop design tool. The drag-and-drop design of MailerLite makes it easy to make interesting email campaigns without having to know anything about technology. The site lets users change current layouts and has a photo editor, which makes it easy to send emails that look good. Users can easily create attractive emails using customizable layouts and a built-in picture editor.
- Customization – Using this feature users can personalize their emails to their subscribers. MailerLite makes it easy to personalize emails by adding the recipient’s name. Even though it may not have as many options to change things as other email marketing platforms, its tools for personalization are simple to use and get the job done.
- Reporting – MailerLite’s reporting and stats show you how well your campaigns are performing. They can see how many people opened and clicked on the emails, and also how many people unsubscribed or had their emails bounce back. Marketers can use these tools to make changes to their email efforts using data. With the platform’s reporting tools, users can look at how their ads did and change their methods accordingly.
- Contact Management – Email marketing is most effective when it can reach the correct individuals. MailerLite helps users organize and manage subscriber lists. Sorting contacts based on the parameters helps in reaching right type of audience.
- Integrations – It provides a decent number of integrations with y apps. Through MailerLite integrations you can connect to different third-party software such as customer relationship management (CRM) and content management systems (CMS).
- Automation – With the automation processes on the platform, users can send personalized emails based on what subscribers do, like open and click on emails.
ActiveCampaign is an email marketing and automation software. ActiveCampaign is used by a lot of businesses because it has strong automation features that let them create complex and unique customer journeys.
- Email Designer – The email designer on ActiveCampaign helps customers make emails that look good and work well for email marketing programs. People who want more complex designs can use the themes that are available or write their own HTML from scratch.
- Automation – It is great at automating things because it has a powerful visual automation builder. Users can set up complicated workflows that start when certain events happen. This lets marketing campaigns be very specific and focused.
- Autoresponders – This helps a lot especially when the queries are repeated. Setting up autoresponder on ActiveCampaign dashboard is also easy.
- Tracking – Open rates, click-through rates, conversion tracking, and other data are just some of the things you can learn from ActiveCampaign’s detailed analytics and reports. It has powerful reporting tools that let you make decisions based on real facts.
- List Management – With the help of strong segmentation and tagging, ActiveCampaign’s list management tools let users make highly targeted lists that can be used for precise targeting.
If you are looking for an email marketing software and are tight on budget then MailerLite is a good option to explore. However if you are looking for a feature rich email marketing software and have no budget restriction then ActiveCampaign is great.
If you are still confused between the two you can activate free trial of both the email marketing platforms. Try and test the platforms for few days and then choose which suits you the best.